Here’s the crime briefing for burglary and street crime reported in Wandsworth between 27 February and 5 March, 2009.
Good news on street crime, with very few incidents reported. Sadly, a bit of a spike in burglary. If you have any concerns about home security the council’s Community Safety Division can offer some useful tips.
The map is hosted by Google, and occasionally will not load, or will not load the flags, especially if you are on a slow connection. If it does not display correctly, try refreshing the page or following the link directly under the map. As usual there are some health warnings following the map.
View Larger Map
- Yellow flags represent burglaries and red flags represent street crime reported between 27 February and 5 March, 2009.
- The briefing only contains details of burglaries and robberies. Other crimes are not included.
- You can see more detail by following the link to the Google website.
- The flags are not placed precisely (it would be irresponsible to advertise victims of burglary) but instead are spaced roughly equally on the roads they took place. The idea is to give a visual representation of the spread and range of crime in Wandsworth, rather than pinpointing crime locations.
- While I try to ensure the data is accurate it is reliant on the information I receive, and I’m only human, so it may be mistakes have crept in. Please let me know if you think you’ve spotted one.