The map below details crimes reported in Wandsworth between 16 – 23 July.
If you have any information on any of these crimes you can get in touch with the local police on 020 7350 1122 or via Crimestoppers (anonymously, if you wish) on 0800 555 111.
The map is hosted by Google, and occasionally will have problems loading. If the map does not load, or will not load the flags, try refreshing the page or following the link directly under the map; I always check the map after publishing, so if it does not load for you it is likely to be a temporary problem with Google. As usual there are some health warnings following the map.
You can click on the individual markers for more information.
- Yellow flags represent burglaries and red flags represent street crime reported in the period.
- The briefing only contains details of burglaries and robberies. Other crimes are not included.
- You can see more detail by following the link to the Google website.
- The flags are not placed precisely (it would be irresponsible to advertise victims of burglary) but instead are spaced roughly equally on the roads they took place. The idea is to give a visual representation of the spread and range of crime in Wandsworth, rather than pinpointing crime locations.
- While I try to ensure the data is accurate it is reliant on the information I receive, and I’m only human, so it may be mistakes have crept in. Please let me know if you think you’ve spotted one.