Unfortunately I’m unable to respond directly, but in case you read follow up comments I would say I am not in a position to help as I’m a councillor in the London Borough of Wandsworth and from the address you give I think you live in an area covered by Surrey Heath District Council.

I would suggest your best option would be to contact Surrey Heath Council directly.

Their contact details are:

Surrey Heath Borough Council
Surrey Heath House, Knoll Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3HD
Tel: 01276 70710

Alternatively, you might want to contact your councillors directly.

I think (but cannot be certain) from looking at the website they are:

Cllr. Ian Bell
Tel 07815 072938
Email Ian.Bell@surreyheath.gov.uk

Cllr. Timothy Dodds
Tel 01276 479171
Email tim.dodds@surreyheath.gov.uk

Cllr. Surinder Gandhum
Tel 01276 472117
Email surinder.gandhum@surreyheath.gov.uk

I hope this helps and you can get your problem resolved.