- Ashley Crescent (2013/0435)
- Clapham Common Northside south of Grove Mansions (2013/0433)
- Eckstein Road j/w Comyn Road (2012/5713)
- Eckstein Road/St John’s Road (2012/5714) – Approved
- Dorothy Road (2013/0078) – Approved
- Grayshott Road/Holden Street (2013/0076) – Approved
- Grayshott Road/Sabine Road (2013/0075) – Approved
- Heathwall Street, north of 53 Eland Road (2013/0821) – Approved
- Lavender Gardens (2012/5954)
- 103-113 Lavender Hill (2013/0943)
- 139-143 Lavender Hill (2013/0073) – Approved
- Robertson Street (2012/5735) – Approved
- Sheepcote Lane/Latchmere Leisure Centre (2012/5716) – Approved
- Stanley Grove (2012/5862)
To view them visit the council’s planning website and enter the reference number in the search box. Of course, my definition of ‘near Shaftesbury’ is subjective, the council’s press release has a fuller list of applications.
NB Post was updated 5 and 12 Feb, 7 and 14 Mar, 11 and 18 Apr 2013 to add in new applications and annotate those that had been passed. It’s worth pointing out that an application, even if successful, may not result in a stand being erected since TfL are also applying for contingency sites in case their preferred options are unsuccessful. I assume this is the case with the two nearby sites on Grayshott Road.